We are looking for an intermediate PHP developer. If you are willing to gain new experience, work with skilled developers, others describe you as a reliable person and you care about the end result, you are right for us. You will be working for a whole range of customers, both domestic and foreign and you will be able to pick an interesting project and career path.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing a range of web-based products, such as PHP, Laravel and their most common open-source frameworks, MysQL, Redis, Elasticsearch and others. You will develop and maintain back-end components, connect the applications with 3rd party web services and work along with our front-end developers to achieve the best possible result.
- Responsibility for own module of application (analyse, design, choosing appropriate technology, implementing, integration).
- Taking part in changing of admin interface
- Refactoring and optimization source codes of existing implementations
- Implementation of frontend components
- Integration with 3rd parts
- Advanced knowledge of PHP/MySQL and experience with MVC architectural pattern (framework Nette and Laravel is an advantage).
- Experience with object-oriented programming - good to have
- Experience with code testing
- Git, Docker knowledge
- Experience with usage (and administration) of Linux
- Various interesting IT projects
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Language Courses - mainly German language
- Sport activities, MultiSport card, electro-bikes
- Coffee and snacks
- Company events
- Mobile phone available for personal use
- Ability to participate on conferences and other educational possibilities
- Udemy courses
- Place to be creative and implement your ideas
- Free parking
- Working close to city center
- No open space
- Non-corporate atmosphere